Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Fake Tsunami Warnings




On Friday there was a tsunami warning I was at the hospital because of my sister we were safe up there but we went back to the hill I was worried we went to the hill to see if my other sister was alright because it was only her and my brother in law they were with my niece and nephews. They were in there car the color of their car was yellow we were up on the hill for a long time it was took hours and hours till we could go home because there was no tsunami. Well there was it was just small.. 


I started to get scared because we had to go near the water I was very worried on the hill I was playing with one of my 

 nephews.  


I was pretty surprised because there was no tsunami I was happy but sad at the same time because I wanted to see the tsunami. 


In some other places the tsunami hit them and when I say hit it the one of the places got flooded by the tsunami I saw

It on the news.

 

  

    



No comments:

Post a Comment